July 1, 2012

It's July!

I'm counting down the days until Logan is officially in Kindergarten, riding the school bus, and no longer my little boy. It's ok though because he's more excited about being in Kindergarten than anything else. Everytime we pass his school, he proudly points it out. I love it but at the same time I hate it! I am just being a little selfish not wanting him to grow up. I'm pretty sure that is normal mom behavior so I can get away with it.

I've been trying to make sure he has fun during the day and doesn't just spend time with his grandma and then at home. For the month of July, I have lots of plans. Well, not a lot, but more than we usually do. We will have two birthday parties this month also for two of Logan's favorite people. Most people will probably find these boring, but I'm excited. So you should get excited too!

I've made a calendar with all of the acitivites and things I have planned for the month. And here it is (because I know you care so much and are just dying to see it).


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment