July 29, 2012

Button Bracelet

I found a few pieces of jewelry I have been wanting to make thanks to Pinterest and so far I have made 2 different necklaces and 2 bracelets. I'm going to share with you the most recent bracelet I made because it was much easier than the other bracelet and it was the one I was able to get more photos of so you can make it too.



I had no directions to follow, just the picture from Pinterest. Here is the original picture. I just looked at the picture and gathered my supplies and got started. Thankfully I had some butcher twine leftover from a different bracelet and my mother in law gave me a huge pack of buttons awhile ago.


And for future reference I have learned that I need someone else to model a bracelet, I have awfully ugly arms when photographed. And I should probably paint my nails before taking pictures of them.Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Look at how cute those are!! I'm dorky and my first thought was, "These would make the cutest friendship bracelets!" Haha I think that's actually exactly what I'm going to do with them ;) Can't wait to see more from this lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. When I saw them I immediately thought about making a bunch for all of my friends too. So you're not alone!

      Delete