July 9, 2012

An Instagram kind of weekend.

This post would have been a whole heck of a lot easier and quicker to post if Instagram did not keep closing on me. As much as I love Instagram, I have an equal amount of hate towards it as well. My photos will fail when I am uploading or something or the entire application just keeps closing. Now this only happens sometimes, very rarely to be honest, but when it does, it's a total love-hate relationship that we have going.

So my weekend is over and everything that we had planned for wrapping up Independence Day is over. I know this is silly but after 4th of July I always feel like summer is over even though summer just began. This weekend we went to a local festival with fireworks on Friday night with our best friends, then our family went to the parade for our city on Saturday. We did some grocery shopping on Saturday and planned our meals for the week (I always feel like I've accomplished so much when I get meals completely planned ahead of time). And then Saturday night we went back to the festival with the husband, Logan and my sister and her family. Sunday Logan attended a teddy bear picnic at our local library. It was a busy and hot weekend. I'm looking forward to some much needed cleaning this week!

Me and the bestie.
Logan got so hot we had to put his hair up.
The boys decided to climb some trees.
 


The City of Independence parade.
Ha. Grocery shopping.
What?! Deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich!


My husband.

Getting his 2nd tattoo of the weekend.

Cousins.


If I could have roasted corn for breakfast, I would.

Making a teddy bear necklace at the picnic.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete