August 13, 2012

What have I been doing?

Ok, I'll be honest. I've been slacking a little when it comes to my blog the last week or so. I've really just been trying to have some fun for the last few days that are left of summer break before Logan goes off to kindergarten. I also haven't been at work too much either so I haven't had much time to get things posted. Plus, the husband has been home most nights so I have not had too much time to myself to get on the computer and edit some photos and post them. Even though I haven't been posting that much, I have still been crafting and creating different things that will be posted in the next couple of weeks. I also have a giveaway coming soon too. Everything so far just seems like an excuse not to be blogging, but I was very sick this weekend. It felt like food poisoning that I had back in June but I'm not sure. I barely made it through this past weekend but this morning I feel much better.

Here is what we have been up to lately.


We had a fun night out for Logan and his friend at a baseball game. That night we got ice cream, they played in a bouncy house, and ate some ballpark food.



We went to Ikea and bought nothing but a storage bin for my crafting supplies and some meatballs and mashed potatoes to make at home. Oh. So. Good.


I spent a night with some mod podge and had a few drinks while working on a present for a friends birthday (oh, I'll be sharing soon).

My husband thought it would be a good idea to try these peanut butter cups. It was not.

Oh. I had a McDonald's chocolate dipped cone. Now that was a good idea.

And Logan and I went and saw a puppet show on Friday night. No matter how old I get, I will love puppet shows, especially good puppet shows.

But now I will be planning ahead for the blog and there will be the regular posts as before. Thanks for sticking with me when I kind of got off track.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment