August 2, 2012

Oh! Chocolate chip, oreos, and brownies.


I've seen this delicious mixture on so many different sites since I've been on Pinterest that I couldn't even begin to remember which one I found it on first. Let's just say that I'm so happy that I found it. And so were so many other people! My bestie and I snacked on these during our craft night a week ago and my husband ate plenty and his mom and uncle had their fair share too. I wish I would have made double but I know better for next time (and there will be a next time)!


I used all prepackaged items for these. It made it so much easier on me and they were still delicious. I used packaged cookie dough, boxed brownies and of course store bought oreoes. And to make them were so easy that it should even be considered a recipe.




And do you see the plate it was on? It was made during craft night when we ate the brownies but it did not turn out quite like the tutorial that we followed said. I will be redoing this craft and will post (hopefully better) results soon!




Logan called these Cookie Sandwiches for some reason, so that is what they are called around our house now. And here's this "recipe".



Cookie Sandwiches:

Ingredients:
Oreos
Roll of cookie dough
Box of brownies (and ingredients called for on the box to make fudge brownies, not cake like brownies)

Directions
Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread cookie dough on the bottom of the pan.
Make 1 layer of oreos.
Make brownies according to directions on the box and then pour over the oreo layer.
Bake for 45-55 minutes.

You can enjoy these warm and fresh from the oven or even cover with a lid and enjoy for a few days. I'm not kidding, these are one of my favorites right now. I just wish I had more valid reasons for making them more often!

Enjoy!Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks so yummy! Definitely one of those guilty pleasures :) Thanks so much for sharing! Looks simple enough that my toddler will LOVE making these with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super easy and any kid would be able to help for sure! I might just have my little guy help out! Let me know what you think of them after you make them!

      Delete
  2. This looks divine. I saw the picture... and now it's all I can think about. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete