- Finalize do play/do not play list for dj & email to him------>find a date to meet with him afterwards to discuss details!
- Find a time good for Reverend to meet with us to go over some of my ideas and his ideas to create a perfectly fit ceremony. This may not actually be meeting until August (I'm ok with that) but at least it's getting a time scheduled.
- Finish guest list for Cassie fro bachelorette party and get the list emailed to her.
- Delegate tasks (food, decorations, music, games, drinks) to the bridal party and Betty for the bridal shower.
- Get serious about Iggy's groom's shower: Invites-done. Guest list-done. Food-decided upon, not assigned. Registered for men gifts-done. Figure out some more details-not done. Not sure where to start on that.
- Honeymoon. Honeymoon. Honeymoon. Something needs to be getting started on this.
- Day of timeline for wedding day. We have plenty of time until then, but a rough draft is a great start.
On a side note, I love how another bride is doing their blog with the wedding budget info on it. Would she care to share some of that info? I think I'd like to include it. It's nice to see kind of what we're spending on what. i'm sure others want to know to. This will save them having to beat around the bush for that info!
Now, my new favorite wedding obsession for the day:
I love this necklace! Ahhh.
Hand Stamped JewelryPin It Now!