July 7, 2011

Daily Update on Our Progress.

I think to keep me on track, I need to update daily or every couple of days on how we've been doing on completing tasks on my to do list for the month of July. I hope this keeps me accountable since I know there might just possibly be one person out there reading and making sure things are getting accomplished.

Well, one thing was accomplished last night: I found out that Iggy has no idea what the blog site is. He couldn't find it if he tried. He openly admitted it. I think it would be nice to have a guest post from him. I'm working on convincing him.

Now, on to the real things that need to be done:

  1. Finalize do play/do not play list for dj & email to him------>find a date to meet with him afterwards to discuss details!
  2. Find a time good for Reverend to meet with us to go over some of my ideas and his ideas to create a perfectly fit ceremony. This may not actually be meeting until August (I'm ok with that) but at least it's getting a time scheduled.
  3. Finish guest list for Cassie fro bachelorette party and get the list emailed to her.
  4. Delegate tasks (food, decorations, music, games, drinks) to the bridal party and Betty for the bridal shower.
  5. Get serious about Iggy's groom's shower: Invites-done. Guest list-done. Food-decided upon, not assigned. Registered for men gifts-done.  Figure out some more details-not done. Not sure where to start on that.
  6. Honeymoon. Honeymoon. Honeymoon. Something needs to be getting started on this.
  7. Day of timeline for wedding day. We have plenty of time until then, but a rough draft is a great start.
NOTHING. Lol. Nothing has been done. And we're still stuck at 7 to do's for this month with only 24 days left. Still giving us about 3 days per item. Tonight's task is working on emailing the officiant Reverend T Michael about meeting. That's an easy one and will give me more time to allocate towards the others.

I need that extra time. We just added another concert for the month of July: Goo Goo Dolls and Michelle Branch. So thats another evening not spent working on these very important 7 items! Ahhhh!Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment