Well, one thing was accomplished last night: I found out that Iggy has no idea what the blog site is. He couldn't find it if he tried. He openly admitted it. I think it would be nice to have a guest post from him. I'm working on convincing him.
Now, on to the real things that need to be done:
- Finalize do play/do not play list for dj & email to him------>find a date to meet with him afterwards to discuss details!
- Find a time good for Reverend to meet with us to go over some of my ideas and his ideas to create a perfectly fit ceremony. This may not actually be meeting until August (I'm ok with that) but at least it's getting a time scheduled.
- Finish guest list for Cassie fro bachelorette party and get the list emailed to her.
- Delegate tasks (food, decorations, music, games, drinks) to the bridal party and Betty for the bridal shower.
- Get serious about Iggy's groom's shower: Invites-done. Guest list-done. Food-decided upon, not assigned. Registered for men gifts-done. Figure out some more details-not done. Not sure where to start on that.
- Honeymoon. Honeymoon. Honeymoon. Something needs to be getting started on this.
- Day of timeline for wedding day. We have plenty of time until then, but a rough draft is a great start.
I need that extra time. We just added another concert for the month of July: Goo Goo Dolls and Michelle Branch. So thats another evening not spent working on these very important 7 items! Ahhhh!Pin It Now!