May 11, 2011

Songs for the wedding. Oh my.

So we have picked our songs for the wedding party to come out to at the reception and then changed our mind just now.

But what would some people at the wedding think if the song was a tiny bit offensive? We don't think it's offensive, but maybe a few people would think so. And the edited version isn't quite as wonderful.

Just so many decisions. Haha.

Im not quite sure how serious this entire post was. I'm feeling just a bit off today. Hmmm.

But we are on our way to go see "something borrowed" so that's sort of wedding related, right?! And then finishing up some payments. So I think I'm being productive today.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What song is it? I will throw in my 2 cents worth of how offensive I find it (if that helps). Also, I'm just plain curious. :)

    ReplyDelete