April 20, 2011

Gift registries-I hate them.

We have gone back and forth about where to register. Apparently it's suggested to register for two times of gifts for the amount of guests you have invited to the wedding. We are inviting 161 guests. That means we need at least 322 gifts. To me, that's ridiculous. I guess it's so people have a wide variety of gifts to chose from in different price ranges. We have done a very good job on making sure there a are low, medium, and higher priced items on the registries. We have finally decided that our registries will be from kohls, bed bath & beyond, and Macy's. It gives people choices from which store to shop at even. I'm just still thinking that the recommended number of gifts is a joke.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment