March 17, 2011

This first post is as stressful as picking a wedding date!

Ahhhh! Here we go. And we go forward with this without the help of the wonderful fiance Ignatius! He would probably not even enjoy knowing I am blogging about the wedding. Let's not tell him until he asks or finds out.  Today is a good day to start though, TheKnot.com says there are just
260 
left until the wedding. That's exciting and scary at the same time. 

I feel like we have a lot already finished and checked off of the to do list. But those are just the big things, not much of the small things have even began to even be thought about.

I did show the fmil (Betty) me in my my dress tonight. She thought it was beautiful and also loved the dress to wear out for the bachelorette party (can not FREAKING wait!). 

Plans for tomorrow is to actually update the blog. Show some photos of what we've done so far. 

PS. Im saving every bit of money we can for the wedding. We started with a small budget since we paying for it ourselves, out of pocket and no credit. I've gotten some really great deals and have found some wonderful vendors! I'll be sure to share soon! 

In the meantime, check out the wedding website. I love it. 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment