May 29, 2012

27 things to do in my 27th year.

I've seen other people post similar things to this and I thought it might be kind of fun to have a list to look back on next year to see if I was able to accomplish all 27 items or not. So, here we go!

  1.  
  2. Go roller skating.
  3. Stay up for 24 hours to watch the sunrise and sunset. I'm probably too old for this one. I will still try it.
  4. Dye my hair red. And this will probably be a mistake.
  5. Bake more often. This should be more detailed. Bake at least once a month. All homemade.
  6. Buy a sewing machine.
  7. Learn to sew with the newly purchased sewing machine.
  8. Go camping. So I must also buy or borrow a tent. I would prefer to do this before summer is over. Please!
  9. Try Moksha Yoga and not die while doing it.
  10. Redecorate family room and turn into a play room.
  11. Have a grown up weekend away with another couple.
  12. Sing karaoke.
  13. Be in a wedding (someone get married and quickly)!
  14. Finish (more like start) the scrapbook of me and Iggy.
  15. Visit some place I've never been.
  16. Have a girl only girl’s night out.
  17. Volunteer.
  18. Submit a secret to Postsecret.
  19. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
  20. Craft more.
  21. Plan a fantastic Golden Birthday party for myself.
  22. Start a collection. Vinylmations possibly?
  23. Have a fancy shmancy grown up dinner party.
  24. Host a cookie swap.
  25. Wear blush and lipstick. Maybe not the same day, but still do both.
  26. Recycle.
  27. Take some kind of class (even if it's at the library, some sort of class).
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment