May 29, 2012

It's official. I'm 27 now.

It's been a busy busy week! We went to Disney World (all 4 parks in 1 day, yes ONE day), had a cookout with the in laws, and celebrated my 27th birthday. Gosh. That's a lot. And to celebrate, here's a post of photos from it all.



Disney was magical. It's really the only way to explain it. I acted like a child when it was time to meet Mickey and Minnie. I would do it all over again. And we plan on it. 2 more times in the next 3 years. Eek. Can not wait. I will be having the details of our trip posted on Couponing to Disney soon! I'll post the link to it as soon as it's posted there (on a completely unrelated side note, I love love love reading Couponing to Disney. Please, check it out)!


I made this delicious 3 layer cake for my birthday: white cake, chocolate ice cream, and white cake. Delicious! I only had one teeny tiny slice last night and I've been thinking about it since I went to bed last night. I'm hoping it will still be as delicious tonight when I get home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment