November 4, 2011

So much to keep up with. And I'm falling behind!

I have so many fantastic things to post about and have not found the time recently. I'm also going through some emotional and stressful things on top of the wedding planning that is making things a little more rough than usual.

Tonight, after Logan goes to bed will be another blogfest where I catch up on all that needs blogged about. I find it necessary, you may not.

But a friend's blog here and many friends on Facebook are posting daily in the month of November what they are thankful for. I think it is silly that we wait until the month of Thanksgiving to do so, but it gives me a feeling of hope at this point. That there's really more to be happy about than what I can think of at some of my most awful times lately. So, here I go.

November 1st- I am thankful to have such a wonderful soon to be mother in law. I went dress shopping with her on this day and got to spend some time picking things out for her while she helped me get zipped up in some honeymoon dresses. It was a nice day.

November 2nd- I'm thankful for all that Iggy has done and will ever do for me. I don't know if he even realizes how much of a help he is for me, but I will be forever thankful for him.

November 3rd- I'm thankful for the number of amazing people in our life who are in the wedding to celebrate with us. Thank you Kelli, Josh, Travis, Cassie, Bonnie, Matt, Chris, and Andrea. It means a lot to have each and everyone of you involved!Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment